(A partial list of where we have done work. To see the work, see our case studies)
“Your work was excellent and yes, she was very happy!!!
You are definitely my go-to-guy for reupholstering from now on … no worries!
We shall be in touch y mil gracias por todo. Especially for bringing happiness to others through your work and attention to detail. The zebra print chair is definitely a show-stopper!!!!”
– Martin Amado, celebrity designer MartinAmado.com
SOS has done work all over Boca Raton. As this list shows there are few Boca places we haven’t been.
Also although we focus on Boca Raton interior design, we have done work throughout the Miami, Broward, and Palm Beach counties (South Florida).
In addition to that we have worked with interior designers from all over the united states (Delaware, California, Manhattan, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, & Texas) for their clients here. And we have shipped window treatments international to the Bahamas and nearby islands.
- Commercial Interior Design
- Residential Interior Design
We do a lot of upholstery and drapery work for high-end commercial locations. We have also installed blinds for major new construction projects (100+ blind installs). Below are some of the places where you can find our work.
- Hilton Garden Inn (Boca Raton)
- Hilton Garden Inn (Miramar)
- Steve Madden store (Boca Raton)
- Tory Burch store (Boca Raton)
- Camp Canine (Boca Raton & Hollywood)
- Elite Estate Buyers (Boynton Beach)
- Something About Nails (Boynton Beach)
- The Facility Fitness Center (Boca Raton)
- Moda Salon (Upscale Hair Salon)
- Cafe Joley (Boca Raton – Mizner Park, Miami)
- Raffaele’s Restaurant (Royal Palm Plaza)
- Women At Bayview (Fort Lauderdale)
- Tilson PR (Boca Raton)
- EWM Realtors
(some of these jobs were performed as a sub-contractor for a National window installer. Blinds installation on 100+ windows)
- Little Flower Scool (Fort Lauderdale)
- Wellington Middle School
- Key Largo School
- Boca Raton Middle School
- John I. Leonard High School
- Stuart High School
- Deerfield Beach Elementary School
If you live in a country club in the Boca Raton area, chances are we’ve done work for one of your neighbors.
And as much as we’d love never leaving Boca Raton, we also have done quite a bit of work outside of Boca Raton too.
Below are scanned visitor passes from a few of the neighborhoods we’ve done work in. See yours?
(Huntington Pointe, Delray Beach)
(Valencia Palms, Delray Beach)
(Valencia Isles, Boynton Beach)
(Avalon Estates, Boynton Beach)
(Villagio, Lake Worth)
(Plaza East, Fort Lauderdale)
(L’Hermitage, Fort Lauderdale)